The VitalCloud reporting platform allows users to export reports in the a CSV format which is compatible with Excel. This export function can be used to export Call Logs and Exceptions reports.
How to export for Excel
To export a CSV copy of your Call Logs or Exceptions:
- Navigate to the Call Logs or Exceptions page from the Menu.
- Adjust any filters as required (i.e. Date Range, Text Filter, Escalations, etc.)
- Click the green Search button and wait for the report to load.
- Click the Events as CSV button below the Search button.
- A CSV file will be downloaded containing the details of all events for the selected period.
The exported CSV file will contain the following fields:
|Date||Time||Transmitter||Display||EventType||Duration (dd:hh:mm:ss)||Notes||Duration (In seconds)|
|Date of event||Time of event||Transmitter ID||Name of Transmitter (e.g. BED ROOM 12, FRONT DOOR EXIT)||Type of event (e.g. Call, Cancel, Escalation)||Response time (where applicable)||Notes recorded about the event.||Response time in seconds (where applicable)|