- After switching “ON”, the Indicator Light will flash RED every time the sensor detects movement. This allows you to check it’s sensing correctly.
- The IRMA unit will not be armed to send alarms until there has been no activity for some time (internally set), typically 120 seconds.
- After this inactivity time, the indicator will flash 4 times to indicate that the IRMA is armed, after this, any subsequent movement detected will trigger a call.
- After an alarm is triggered, before attending to the resident, press CANCEL.
- If there are two IRMA devices in use in the room, make sure you press CANCEL on the device that was triggered (or both if unsure).
- Pressing CANCEL will restart the inactivity lockout timer (so the alarm will not trigger again until there has been a period of no activity).
- Turning the switch OFF will keep IRMA device OFF, even after the inactivity period.
IRMA Quick Start Guide Print
Created by: Leon Frank-Rath
Modified on: Fri, 3 May, 2019 at 9:39 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.