Daisy peripherals (such as Call Points and Pendants) can be reprogrammed via Bluetooth through the VitalCloud app, allowing the same device to be repurposed or relocated to another room as required. This functionality is available to all VitalCare customers regardless of whether they subscribe to our VitalCloud reporting solution.
To program a Daisy device, just follow the steps below:
- Download and Install the VitalCloud app by searching for “VitalCloud” in either the Apple App Store (for Apple Devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Open the VitalCloud application and login with your email and password
- If you don’t have a VitalCloud account, contact VitalCare to create one.
- Once you are logged in, you will be presented with the Facility Overview screen. Click the Menu button at the top left of the screen and navigate to Select Facility.
- Tap your facility to select it and then press the Menu button again and select Device Config.
- On the Daisy device to be programmed, press the Cancel button quickly 5 times, this will put the device into Bluetooth programming mode.
- When this happens, let go of the Cancel button and the red light on the top will begin flashing. This indicates that the device is in programming mode. When the device appears on the VitalCloud app, press the Configuration button indicted below.
- You will be taken to the Transmitter Config page for the device to be programmed.
- On this page, change the following settings:
Transmitter Number: The Transmitter Number corresponding to the device code you want the button to display when press (if you don’t have this, contact VitalCare for assistance).
System Code: This should be the same for the whole facility.
NOTE: System Code (for facility) and (this device) should match.
9. When these details are entered, press the Save to Cloud and Device button and when “Saved data to the Device” appears, click Disconnect. If successful, the device will stop flashing and is now reprogrammed.